There are several simple ways to integrate Plausible Analytics with your Hugo documentation site. Let's take a look at them:
- "A Hugo plugin for Plausible Analytics". Built and maintained by Divinerites.
You'll find included a detailed documentation for using it.
It works for both :
- Plausible Analytics Cloud version
- Self-Hosted version.
You can use it as :
- a simple theme,
- a hugo module.
And you can choose and manage all the Plausible functions :
- add custom goals,
- add outbound link goal,
- ignore tracking on certain pages,
- manage CSP rules.
- eventually write public URL information in Web page source
Plus you can :
- debug your code
- avoid bloating your statistics while developping/debugging.